Occupational Health & Safety Systems
Logsys Power Services are committed to Occupational Health and Safety as an integral part of our company’s operations. We operate a Safety Management System certified to AS/NZS 4801, Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems and the Australian Federal Safety Commissioner. We believe no business priority comes before safety.
Our certification is across all areas that Logsys Power Services specialises in across Australia and New Zealand, being:
- Asset Inspections
- Structural Reinforcing
- Corrosion Maintenance
- Engineering Solutions
Logsys Power Services provides the time and resources necessary to maintain these accreditations whilst developing, implementing and reviewing targets, plans and procedures to continually improve workplace safety and health.
Through incorporating continuous improvement philosophy and consultation with all staff and stakeholders, we also
- Maintain compliance with all relevant Occupational / Workplace Health & Safety legislation;
- Addresses safety and health matters in consultation with our employees;
- Set measurable safety and health objectives and targets;
- Identify hazards, assess risks and implement appropriate controls;
- Ensure that the extent and frequency of risk assessments are proportionate with the level of risks identified;
- Provide employees, contractors and visitors with applicable safety information and supervision appropriate to the hazards they may experience;
- Provide and maintain safe plant equipment, and use safe work methods for the handling and use of hazardous substances;
- Integrate our commitment to safety and health into all our activities.
For more information please feel free to contact us on +61 8 9300 2950.